Friday, July 24, 2009

The 2nd Week

1st of all after came back from Kem Muzik in Perlis..im shifting myself out of the staff room..n b wherelse i could be..in front of my pc..well some arrangment i made..none of it can be played ( not yet u dum dum)..i got to somehow make them play the song..no matter..yeah kinda not ok myself( dats wat akak told me..im not happy with the situation im now)..
well, the TOT( trainning of Trainers for RAKAN MUDA..down in the drain..dats goes my RM500 a month pay ..)..
the rest remain the same..as im trying to be wat they want me to be..like THEM..owh no..im not..u mangkuk out there dont really know me..n stop talking about me with the impression u made..im still mingle with the stdents like i use to be..just for my daughter..i f somehow to avoid seeing her..what is tis shit??..
should change the blog head already by now

5 comments:

puan masliza said...

bro..why here people always pointing our mistakes and weaknesses? it doesn't mean that they are a leader and they can do anything.asyik nak menganiayai orang je..

jebat said...

well, a finger pointing at us the rest of the finger at them..not to worry about dat..just do our job dat need to be done..the rest keep off eh sis?..well, welcome to the club then..

Wasilah said...

Keep ur patience with u....i knw everywhere is full with this kind of untrusted peoples...

jebat said...

somehow we r dealing with this kind of people that cant stand when we do it rite n perform better than them..something like dat..thanks shila..tq my dear

jebat said...

mas, one more thing..i help u with the camp commandant thing..

Assallamualaikum.w.b

Buat semua rakan2 Bloggers(yang lama atau baru) Sila tinggalkan comment anda, dan Insya`Allah akan diperbaiki dari masa ke semasa