Saturday, July 18, 2009

wow

Well d 1st thing i got back home is wat i tot it would be..pack up my things n leave to my music room..n then Datin told me dat i f shifted to somewhere else..i told her dat i need a space to done my work with d band..score to finish..songs to be arranged..dat too being reported to Datin..my..my..my..those bastards really a sicko this time..just dont f the chance to meet face to face..just want them to know..if u got something on ur mind say it to my face..i can accept dat..but hiya..jalan ktupat la..aiyoo..

so better still at my room..my alottttttttttttt of privacy there..just to cool me off i guess..look with this situation someone got hurt n being so scared by their words..too bad..pity too!! do i f to leave all dat?..come on u bloody damned bastard!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there jack,

life is full of its ups and downs. this is a fact. face it and move on. what's important is that we dont do what they accused us of doing. Our conscience is clear, unlike they who likes to make up stories abt sthing that they know nothing about.

jebat said...

hi there marie..thanks for the morale support there my dear..somehow..u just knew when im down..well we both knew..rite timing eh..

Assallamualaikum.w.b

Buat semua rakan2 Bloggers(yang lama atau baru) Sila tinggalkan comment anda, dan Insya`Allah akan diperbaiki dari masa ke semasa