Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Alot Of Worx To Do

Ok guys if u are reading this...please relay to all members..this march n 17th April is the date we must take note..on march..theres a ceremony for MSSM then..the 17thApril wind Orchestra Competition held in Kuantan..according to the list..hmm
2 song..the 1st one is Malay song(compulsory) 2nd its up to us..but just want u guys to know..dont hope for anything ok..just be there..and try to be like them..(SBP) very much n well known for their Band as we about to taking a walk..

6 comments:

E.C.A e.m.A.i.a said...

waaa... too many show to do...
n of course there will be lots of practises...
but its good for me...
since these past 4 years we did the same practises...
no buzzing practice, no long note practice....
this year practise kind of interesting to me.. ^-^

jebat said...

well at least theres something new and i guess not too late for u guys..and hope this kind of drill didnt ditter u to play and keep playing on with the band.thanks

evaAniki said...

ergh...this year gonna be hell busy year eh???
really wonder if I could make it....and really afraid if I could play both band and piano..TT_TT...
I hope, there would be time 4 me to practice both...TT_TT

n, 17th April...can we make it??? Its really near....4 me..but I'm not doubtin my band-sisters...gonna do SOLAT HAJAT A LOT!!!!!!!

jebat said...

Eva..u know wat..it scares me too..well i know u guys can do it..not just me alone...with ur help of cz..all of u..going to love this worx..n of cz..going to love u all..thanks eva

evaAniki said...

sirrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my bassss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jebat said...

well eva..i like to share my joy for u..glad u f it finaly..so band unplug u will play the bass eh..

Assallamualaikum.w.b

Buat semua rakan2 Bloggers(yang lama atau baru) Sila tinggalkan comment anda, dan Insya`Allah akan diperbaiki dari masa ke semasa