Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Much

today 16th im supposed to be in port dickson for Royal Concert Music Arrangement but i rather stay wth my band gurls..today, by noon work out with the nasyid..so far they are ok..as for my band gurls..i manage to hold the lower brass for a short pract..well only 2 of them excell..syuhada n anisah aka batu lesung..well im proud of them both..as well as a guarding "jaga" 2nite..after a long chat with Datin n Pn.Rubi..n eca did ask me to update my blog..thank u gurl..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jack, u r very pasionate with yr work and committed with yr girls. i like reading yr entries and it is clear that u love what u do. the girls are lucky to have u there guiding them. i wont be surprise the girls will become champion soon!!!

jebat said...

i guess u read my mind my dear..u know how i love my works..sometimes have to put aside all your feelings..just to make them better..thank u for the support my dear..tq..dats y i lv u

Assallamualaikum.w.b

Buat semua rakan2 Bloggers(yang lama atau baru) Sila tinggalkan comment anda, dan Insya`Allah akan diperbaiki dari masa ke semasa