Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nasyid

Hmm..im abit off last nite after i myself watch how they train the nasyid..just cant accept it..well mybe not my kinda work..but its my composition man!!what d hell are they doing?..y must they do dat?..come and listen then i walked out..just cant accept it and the next day i went n see ustazah n said..my works is done here..i got nothing to do with them anymore..even one of the member asking me where are we going to pract today sir?..well i said..none of my biznez anymore..(sorry Diana..must be carried away by wat i felt..really am..but dats me..

4 comments:

Farouq Muslim said...

well sir..
it looks like smethng had happnd between u & da nasyid team..
erm, be cool sir!
;-)

jebat said...

well i guess u can say dat..but it wont b long..coz i love my work eza..thanks gurl

Anonymous said...

i know we were so irritating n annoying dat nite..but we really did all out d next nite..
however.please 4give us..
("_)

jebat said...

wats done is done akak..im over with it already..im still ur teacher..love to f u around with the band..im sorry for my behaviour then..

Assallamualaikum.w.b

Buat semua rakan2 Bloggers(yang lama atau baru) Sila tinggalkan comment anda, dan Insya`Allah akan diperbaiki dari masa ke semasa